So you actually want a clear, pimple-free, glowing and vibrant skin? How do you obtain it? With the abundance of organic and natural chemicals that available today, using them may be a lot wiser than buying pre-made synthetic facial masks that promises clear and glowing skin, yet may contain harmful chemicals that will just irritate skin and produce more acne breakouts.
Here is a quick article on how to prepare and apply a facial mask prepared from natural and fresh honey and lemon. This short article will tell you how to prepare it, and how to easily apply the mask to your face.
Step 1: Squeeze half a lemon into a bowl, mixing in two teaspoons of honey. This facial mask will help lighten your skin up, with less risks of damaging your skin from harmful chemicals. It can be used as a natural acne treatment or as an acne scar remedy thanks to the lemon and its lightening effects.
To make this super easy face mask you need to follow these simple steps:
1. First mix the lemon and honey right up until a golden liquefied substance is produced.
2. Face mask geared up is just about to be used on face.
3. Make certain your face is thoroughly clean, rinsed and dried up before application.
4. Furthermore, clear away hair from the face.
5. Apply the mask on your face and keep it on for a few minutes.
6. Rinse off with warm water and pat dry skin.
You are now equipped with a facial procedure to keep your beauty regimen organic and natural, to get that naturally glowing face.
After you make this mask, make sure you follow up with one of the other face masks available here. Click Here to check out a few other great facial mask recipes that I recommend to be used at least once a week.
If you want to actually see how to make this mask, you can watch the video here.